Drama Incursions are perfect for Holiday Programs and Curriculum Days.
Whether it’s school-based, library or council-run these different drama incursions will hit the mark for fun, interactivity, inclusiveness and play-based learning.
Children will build confidence as well as drama skills such as characterisation, voice skills, performance skills and teamwork.
Choose from our one-off 1 hour incursions or the immersive all-day ‘Unplugged’Program which will have your children begging for more drama!
- One skilled drama specialist will attend your venue and bring a costume or prop for every child to become a character in the session.
- All one-off sessions run for 1 hour.
- Unplugged Program runs from 9am – 3pm around break times
- We need 30 minutes prior to starting and afterwards for set-up and pack-up
- Max 30 children per session Foundation to Year 6
10 Awesome Drama Hacks are also available to equip your staff to run fun drama games at any time.
Please contact us to discuss how we can best tailor something special for you.